Hufa Rollen - For all things that should roll
Welcome to the moving world of Hufa-Rollen castors.
For over 60 years, we have been known for innovation and flexibility. We offer the solutions our customers are looking for and we implement individual projects and products in a non-stressful and timely matter.
We offer you a 360° service:
- Needs assessment by phone or on site
- Consulting and development: Our technicians support you in the selection of items sich as design, manufacture and production planning
- Assembly and customization: In our workshop we manufacture rolls according to customer requirements. Many wishes can be realized in a simple way.
- Service and maintenance: With love and passion we clan, repair and renew existing material. In our creative workshop we weld, turn, spray, paint, glue, wash, grease – contact us. Your ideas will be realized.
Not every article from our wide standard range meets our customers' expectations. For this reason we make it possible and offer complete new developments or product adaptations according to customer specifications. By networking design, production and innovation, any wishes can be realized.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
Rolling stock needs to be renewed from time to time. Our service technicians are there for you to ensure that urgent maintenance and servicing work can be carried out professionally and promptly. We assemble, clean and maintain existing or new rolling stock - For all things that should roll.
With heart and passion we clean, repair and renew existing material. In our creative workshop we weld, turn, spray, paint, glue, wash, grease - contact us. Your ideas will be realized.
- Wheels and castors
- Adjustable feet and threads
- Handling and transport technology
Hufa Rollen AG is a traditional family business of the 3rd generation, successfully managed by Katrin Stutz-Eberhard.
For a competent and personal consultation our motivated employees are at your disposal at any time. We are looking forward to many joint projects and assure you, already today, advantageous conditions and a first-class service.